And for another installment of What I am Doing v. What I Should be Doing:
What I am doing:
- Blogging. I have blogged just about 20 times this semester. Then, out of the blue, two blogs in one day!
- Reading and responding to old emails.
- Thinking I should probably borrow an egg timer from my grandma. I have used this method before with grading and the funny thing is that I actually did borrow the timer from my grandma. It’s not unusual to walk into her house and hear a timer going off. She usually has three or four set at a time (for when something comes out of the oven, when the laundry needs switched over, when one of my little siblings needs dropped off/picked up from school, etc.)
- Pricing new vacuum cleaners.
- Downloading music. I have recently started purchasing music over iTunes. Recent purchases include MGMT’s “Time to Pretend” and Death Cab for Cutie’s “I Will Possess Your Heart.” Am downloading NIN’s new song, “Discipline,” right now because they’re offering it free on their website. This is an interesting trend of musicians.
What I should be doing:
- Finishing my final paper — especially since it’s very close to being done.
- Starting and then finishing my presentation for my final paper.
- Working on my proposal for the Cs next year.
- Cleaning my house.